Monday, February 18, 2013

Holographics other then Tupac.

My fashion heads, we have another trend to talk about, this one similar to my talk about metallics, so I'm not going to talk your ear off about this one. Holographic were seen big time on the run way during fashion week. I love when things from my childhood are reinvented in modern and fashionable ways. 90's babies who remembers seeing Chili or any member from TLC wearing holographic fashion, or these crazy cray glasses that would have creepy skeletons or animals in the lenses?


 


But now we have not so tacky ways of wearing holographic colors on us in more chic and wearable ways.
Jeffrey Campbell Wedges, Urban Outfitters oxfords. Just to name a few of the favorites. Adding something like this to a simple outfit would really be fresh and unique. One of my fashionable instagram friends shows a great way to add her Celine hologram clutch for a night out with the girls.
Stand out Space Cadet!!

\
@Sorayabakhtiar (instagram)


Rebecca Minkoff





xoxo,
Fashion Head
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment