Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta-Life

My fashion heads, I haven't given you a peek inside my life via Instagram in a little while. For those of you who doesn't follow me in Instagram you can find me @fashion_head_alexa

Guess coat, H&M fur collar, Zara leather pants,
Steve Madden sneakers, Celine bag

Bloomindales sweater, zara demin shirt and pants,
Dolce & Gabbana glasses, Celine bag, Boots (old)


C Wonder bracelet and belt, Marc Jacobs sunnies,
rings from shop jeen, urban outfitters and madewell


Forever21 shirt, H&M vest, Jbrand jeans,celine bag

Equiptment shirt, c wonder, hermes and cartier bracelets,
H&M clutch, American Eagle jeans, Jeffrey Campbell shoes

C Wonder bracelet & Marc Jacobs watch

My Valentine's Day Treats from my hubby


Calvin Klein

Steve Madden (rose gold studs)

From left to right: name ring and dino cuff from Etsy
chain bracelet from Etsy, "boss" bcbg

Zara sneakers, guess sequine jacket, H&M sunnies and bug necklace
urban outfitters chain necklace



Iphone case & sunnies Marc Jacobs Urban Outfitters bag




Zara pants, Sam Edelman shoes


Zara sweater and bag, free people jeans, shoe mint booties


xoxo,
Fashion Head
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment