Friday, December 7, 2012

Super Model style crush

My fashion heads, lately I have been having a complete style crush on the "oh so beeeautiful" Miranda Kerr, especially after the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, did you guys watch? She's well known for her bangin Victoria Secret Angel bod and wifey & baby mama to Orlando Blum, one lucky freaking lady! Being a super model, well would you call her a "super model" not sure, but I'm going to call her this, because I 100% decided that she has SUPER style, corny I know! With having a very nice pay check from Victoria Secret and being delivered clothes on the daily, Mirranda's style is my everything, especially her casual mommy style. With being married for almost 5 years we do get asked the "soo when are you having kids" question, probably on a daily basis, but we were married young so waiting is in the cards for us. But looking at mommies like Miranda does have me hopeful that looking good will take more effort but is for sure do-able. Her style for her casual days, whether that's airport style, mama and baby time, or walking around the city,  is effortless-chic and polished, and COMFORTABLE,which even woman wants. The way she pairs a t-shirt with jeans, a leather jacket and adds a cool hat, or an all black cozy ensemble, or adding a cichy bag to a simple sweater, jeans and over sized pee coat, her style is just cool, and could her very cute son be any better of an accessory! Now Miranda's wardrobe does however include pieces from designers such as Isabel Marant, Balenciaga and Alexander Wang in almost every outfit, which for most, isn't realistic, but if you take real good look at the pieces she wears, they are simple and we can find
the looks for less!

I'm pulling a pieces from my favorite outfits of hers that I found for less


1. Black floppy hat: Miranda's Rag & Bone $175, my find Asos $70
2. Quilted sleeve leather jacket: Balenciaga $1714 (on sale too, jeez) my find Zara $249
3. Black sneakers: Isabel Marant $640, my find Schutz $114
4. Pink leopard print scarf: Alexander Mcqueen $569 (and that's on sale too), my find River Island $44
5. Animal print bag: Alexander Wang $1150, my find BCBG $157
6. Grey wrap skirt: Alexander Wang $135, my find People Tree $21

Which will you go out and buy?


Have a fab weekend!
xoxo,
Fashion Head
Alexa




No comments:

Post a Comment