Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dedication to Shoes Tuesday!

What girl doesn't love shoes?! I did some browsing on one of my favorite websites, Nordstrom, no Nordstrom isn't for everyone but I do believe they have the best and largest selection of shoes out there for the average budget minded women with great shoes any where from very high prices to reasonable prices. I've always been one of those types of girls that can really go into ANY STORE and find at least one thing I like, call it a gift and a curse, growing up my mom and I were the best shopping partners, dad was never happy with it, and now my hubby cringes, but I can't help it I like lots of things. My husband likes to remind me that I wasn't born into the Kardashian family, what I would to have their money, the closet I would have, just give me half of it, ahhh! Now back to reality :(  I only went thru a couple of pages on Nordstrom's site and had to stop myself when I found that I had added 20 pairs of shoes to my cart, not necessarily to buy, I wish, but just browsing, wish list we'll say. So here are my top 11, no not 10, I just couldn't make the cut, it was like Sophie's Choice! Great options every where from dressy to casual boots, killer pumps and even an oxford. I believe you can have a very simple plan outfit but make it sing with a killer pair of shoes.


From left to right here we go


1. Pelle Moda-Black suede with studs and a great platform: Here
2. Vince Camuto-Leopard hidden wedge boot, always love a great leopard print: Here
3. Dolce Vita-Lady Gaga-esque strappies: Here
4. Sam Edelman-Snake print has been my new obsession to replace leopard: Here
5. Rachel Roy-Hounds tooth, enough said: Here
6. Jeffery Campbel- Velvet love: Here
7. Truth or Dare-Oh and the studs, rocker: Here
8. Freebird by Steven- Aztec continues to fall: Here
9. Ninewest-Cutouts for your feet: Here
10. DV8 by Dolca Vita-Tiger Maryjane's: Here
11. BP-And one flat for the days you need to give your feet a rest: Here

Which ones do you most want to walk around this fall in?
I want them all!!! Lol

Here are is a portion of my shoes collection
Summer and Fall wheel of shoes

Getting ready for fall with studs and leopard with Steve Madden and Sam Edelman
Steven Madden and Vince Camuto

Xoxo,
Fashion Head Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment