Monday, August 20, 2012

Starting Feature Friday!

Greetings my Fashion Heads. Like I said in my first posting I want this to be a fun and inspirational blog, I want to see what my readers are wearing, what makes them feel good, sexy, pretty, where they got their outfit and where they wore it to. I'm going to share with you and I want you to share with me! So every Friday I'm going to feature a couple of readers, the more the freaking merrier, and share their pictures of their FAB outfits. If you would like to take part please email me your photos to fashionheadalexa@gmail.com put a brief description of where you wore your outfit and what made you feel so good wearing it. Sharing is caring right?!
"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."

Xoxo
Fashion Head Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment