Friday, August 17, 2012

So who is this Fashion Head Alexa...??

My name is Alexa, I'm 25 years old, eeeekkk, I live on Long Island, NY. I'm married to a wonderful man named Jimmy, we have been married for 4years and together for 9, I know! He is my everything we have known each other since middle school and like I said in my previous post, if it wasn't for him, I would not have done this.

 Anyways...I'm a fashion obsessed person, have been since I was a little girl, my mother used to call me everything from Primadona, Imelda Marco (shoe whore, lol), pretty pretty princess, you get the picture. I was the girl who every week needed a new backpack and new clothes to wear each day for school, yea, some would say I was a tad spoiled, but I guess it made me into the woman I am today. Lately I have been eating, breathing and sleeping FASHION, especially with my favorite season coming up, FALL, the obsession has grown to be kinda, as my husband would say "gotten out of control", to me I don't think it is, but eh maybe just a little bit. I surf the web looking at other bloggers, facebook, websites and  Instagram is like I think the greatest way to see what people are wearing right now (you can follow me @fashion_head_alexa), the world right now with social media is just a get outlet for really anything. Right now I work at a boring office and sell, wait for it...insurance, not the most glamorous of jobs, but i try very hard to make it as interesting as I can with my outfit, lol. I have been here for 6 years to long struggling with what my passion is and what I want to do when I go up. As soon as my husband and I bought our house in 2008 I was super super into interior design, that was my drug for a while. I went to some certificate classes at NYIT, but the teachers there, I'm sorry, they blew! I loved learning and doing projects in a field that I honestly loved and still do, but the atmosphere was just not good. So I left there and went back to my roots of fashion and clothes loving. Because lets be honest, clothes just excite me, I dream some times and get excited to wake up when I know I have something great to put on the next morning, sick? No one is here to judge. So this is where I ended up, blogging about my obsessions whether its about shoes, bags, sunglasses, shirts, jeans, sweaters, jackets, this is where we will come together and talk FASHION, because fashion is my crack, no I'm not a crack head (god even the thought) but what I am is a Fashion Head, so lets blow this taco stand and get down to business!
"I don't do Drugs, I do Fashion"
xoxo
Fashion Head Alexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment