Friday, August 17, 2012

Here are some of my style Snap Shots via Instagram!

Style I believe always evolves, some people are trend setters and some are trend followers, I like to be some where in between. I don't ever want to be to trendy, I like to have pieces that I can have year to year that never go out of style. I would describe my style as Pretty Rocker Chic, I like hard but soft girly clothes. I always love a good spike, stud, skull or camo, and then I like pretty flowy blouse with some floral. I like to call myself goldy locks, because I always like things to be "just right" never to cold or to hot or to hard or soft, I want it to be JUST RIGHT, lol. So here are some of my favorite looks from my summer, so far cuz it ain't over just yet.

A lot of inspiration came from my favorite instragram-ers. Where did you find inspiration this summer?

Zara jacket, Gap tank, Joe's Jeans, aldo shoes, Marc Jacob Sunglasses, Required Flare necklace
Photo Credit : My hubby :)


Zara Shirt, American Eagle jeans, Jessica Simpson heels
Photo Cred: Jimmy

Zara shorts, Hermes belt, Zara top, Sam Edelman heels

Zara Vest and Shorts, Gap tank, Aldo sandales, Proenza Schouler bag

Zara Top, DIY star jeas (which originated from Forever 21), vintage flea market bag
Photo Cred: Jimmy

Zara Jacket, necklace and shorts, H&M Tshirt, Steve Madden Shoes

Rebecca Minkoff sandales

H&M Vest, bloomindales tshirt, Delias shoes, Sam Edelman heels. And my puppy Chandler :)
Photo Cred: Jimmy

Material Girl blazer, Zara shorts and necklace, Karl Largerfield for Macy's shirt, Kardashian Kollection sunnies
Photo Cred: Jimmy

Sam Edelman shoes, Blank Denim shorts
Photo Cred: Jimmy

Forever21 blouse, Urban Outfitters shorts, Mia sandales, Stella Mccartney bag, Dannijo necklace

Zara Shirt, American Eagel jeans, Mia shoes, Balenciaga bag, Aqua sunnies
Photo Credit: My little sister ,lol

Zara pants and shirt, Chanel bag, Marc Jacobs watch

Zara shirt and necklace, H&M shorts and shoes, Thomas Wylde bag




Zara necklace, Gap Tshirt, Chanel bag, Forever21 cuff
So this is a little bit of me, and when i tell you how excited I am about fall, a kid in a candy shop would be and understatement. As you can see I'm a big fan of Zara, didn't realize how much until i captioned all these WOW. I like high and low designers, unfortunetly not everyone is as fortunet to be able to buy Givenchy, Ysl, Rodarte, Alexander Wang everthing , that would be a dream come true though. I love to mix and match, not everything you wear has to break the bank and finding stores like Zara, Topshop, H&M can be great alternatives. What have been your favorite buys from a low priced store that had a HUGE pay off?

No comments:

Post a Comment